Nirak Snaffle Bridle
Brand PS of Sweden
- The adjustable noseband gives the rider an opportunity to choose how much pressure to apply on the nose. It helps the horse to accept the bit and is a perfect bridle for both the young horse who's still learning to communicate with the rider as well as for the type of horse who tries to avoid contact with the rider's hand and rather folds in the neck too much.
The bridle is also suitable for very forward going horses since it helps the rider to regulate the horse's speed without putting a sharp bit in the mouth or getting a hand that's too strong. The Nirak™ bridle combined with a suitable bit brings a peaceful communication between the horse and rider. The noseband doesn't add any pressure on the teeth therefore reduces possible bit-related issues.
The headpiece is anatomically shaped to relieve pressure points on the sensitive neck area which is extra effective due to the air gap above the horse's poll. It comes with extra padding around the ears for additional comfort for the horse.
- CHEEK PIECES
The cheek pieces are flat with regular hooks and our patent pending Cradles™ allowing the bit to suspend in the horses mouth creating natural elasticity and further relieves the pressure on the poll. Our cradles are selectable and constructed to be easily hooked on and off. The cheek pieces are adjustable on both ends to make the bridle fit each individual horse perfectly and allow different sizes of bit rings.
- RUBBER KEEPERS
All keepers are equipped with rubber on the inside to keep them in place even under the toughest of challenges.
The browband has our unique patent pending "Click-it”™ design which allows you to swap it in a few seconds even when the horse is already wearing the bridle.
* Folds in the neck
* Struggles to relax and seek the bit
* Are strong or forward going
* Are used to work off of nose pressure
* Avoids unwanted pressure
* Combines bit and nose pressure
* Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
* Flat, Spanish, vegetable tanned leather
* FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines
* The throatlatch is not included with the bridle
* Reins are not included with the bridle and needs to be purchased separately