- Horze Heel Lift Insert
- Add into new boots to help hold leg higher during break in process
- Eliminates boots from falling to short
- Aids in maintaining a comfortable fitting boot
- Helps with painful foot problems
- Slopes down even out with innersole
This ingenious little heel insert also helps to alleviate foot pain.
Tall boots sit right under your knee, but when you first purchase the boots, the top usually needs to be a bit higher. As the leather stretches and settles, it will slide below the knee but you don't want boots too short. Because of this height difference, the top is likely to rub or dig into the back of your knee at first. You can counteract this problem by adding the small Horze Norze Heel Lift Insert inside the boot. This helps hold your leg higher while you break in the boot. Once the leather settles, take the heel lifts out and wear the boots normally.
S: US 4-6.5 (EU 34-37).
M: US 7.5-9.5 (EU 38-41).
L: US 10-13 (EU 42-45). Sold in pairs.