Bi-Polar Magnet Liner with Boot
This is a SPECIAL ORDER item and may take up to 3 weeks to arrive!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue
- Outer boot constructed with Air-Teque ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face treatments areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Improves circulation, flushes away toxins, reduces inflammation, reduces pain and enhances healing
- Can help alleviate symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine's Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Outer Boot: Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Liners: Liners should be hand washed only in cool water using mild soap/non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources