Air-Teque Shockproof Merino European Saddle Pad - Dressage
Our wool lined shockproof saddle pads feature highly breathable and advanced synthetic materials.
These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. An ideal dressage saddle pad for sensitive horses who require a high level of breathability.
Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology
- Half lined with grade 1 Merino Wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Cut away hem
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash'